General District Court & Juvenile Domestic Court
The General District Court handles areas of the law that include the following:
- Traffic, Criminal, and Civil Cases
- Juvenile and custody support
- Foster care, abuse and neglect
- Child services
- Children in need of supervision
- Civil cases up to $15,000
General District Judges
- Hon. Gino W. Williams, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. J. D. Bolt
- Hon. Erin J. DeHart
- Hon. Randal J. Duncan
Juvenile and Domestic Relations Judges
- Hon. Monica D. Cox, Chief Judge
- Hon. H. Lee Chitwood
- Hon. Bradley G Dalton
- Hon. Stephanie Murray Shortt
- Hon. Robert C. Viar Jr.
Civil Wed., 10:00 a.m. Criminal & Traffic Wed., 8:30 a.m. Juvenile & Domestic Relations 1st & 3rd Mondays Traffic: 9:00 a.m. Criminal: 9:15 a.m. Abuse/Neglect/Foster Care: 10:15 a.m. Attorney Advisements: 12:45 p.m. Pretrial Conferences: 1:00 p.m. Custody/Visitation/Support: 1:30 p.m. DCSE, 1st Monday of odd months, 9:00 a.m.
First continuance granted by Clerk; subsequent continuances granted by Judge.